Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download music in my icloud account

how do i download music from my iCloud to my iPhone and iPod?

iPhone 4S

Posted on May 28, 2012 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2012 1:46 PM

Sorry, could you explain a little more what you want to do, iCloud doesn't have anything to do with music.

9 replies

Jun 5, 2012 10:16 AM in response to Angie43

Its very simple....first u have get Itunes icloud match account from itunes which costs 24.99 dollars, then once u have that go into your itunes and match all your music onto the itunes match server. Once u have done that go onto your iphone or ipad and go into settings - music - then click itunes match to the ON position. ok give it 5 mins then goto your music on your device and u will see music that u all ready have and also music from your itunes match...u can tell which music is from itunes match by the little icloud symbol to the right of the artists name.

you can play the music but its not downloaded on your device...its only streamed by internet

...if you click the artists name then look at the song and to the right of the song u will a little symbol...click the symbol and it will download it onto your device

here is the link to the apple page explaining Itunes Icloud

http://www.apple.com/icloud/features/

Aug 29, 2015 12:26 AM in response to Angie43

I was looking for a better way to do this and looks like you guys are a little behind me. I can do it by going into iTunes making a new playlist and adding all (ctrl+A) my songs into that playlist. Then once itunes match (icloud music) updates the play list on your iphone you can click the 3 dots next to the playlist and click make available offline. I just think this is rather simple and should be able to do this without this work around. I use to have this function in the older IOS versions.

how do i download music in my icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.