Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Our TV does not have HDMI connections since it is an earlier model monitor. When we try to play NETFLIX, we get "This content requires HDCP for playback. HDCP isn't supported by your HDMI connection." Is there a way around this?

Our TV does not have HDMI connections since it is an earlier model monitor. When we try to play NETFLIX, we get "This content requires HDCP for playback. HDCP isn't supported by your HDMI connection." Is there a way around this?

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Also have mac mini 10.6.8

Posted on May 28, 2012 4:57 PM

3 replies

Jul 16, 2013 6:47 AM in response to nancyvan

I have the same problem here. I tried with 4 different cables and nothing.

No one in Apple respond about this problem and it looks like no one will. So I changed to a Samsung device and all work perfect, I lose my money with apple this time, but I just wanted to say that your lossing your north guys... Simplicity is the word.

Sorry Nancy, but if you dont want to change your tv, just change Apple tv.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.