Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless dropping out system preferences freezes

Hi Everybody,

Has anyone had this problem? I will be using the internet over WIFI and then all of a sudden it will drop out it will still show as connected but it just wont work. If I then go and try and open system preferences they will just bounce in the toolbar and not open. I cannot force quit it, if i do then then that window will freeze as well, but i can still work on all other open windows. The only way i know how to fix it is to crash my mac but this occurs once a day atleast and as you can imagine is incredibly frustrating! I recently reinstalled lion to get rid of another bug that wouldnt go away. but if possible is there another way round this as that took forever. I have the latest OSX installed and nothing has changed since it started happening and since i am new to mac i really dont know how to go about fixing it. Any ideas?

Cheers.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 28, 2012 6:29 PM

There are no replies.

wireless dropping out system preferences freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.