Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes unexpectedly quits

Ok, so I bought an iPod Shuffle last friday amd it was perfect. Until 4 hours later that i first plugged it in my computer, and it all went fantastic until I coicked the button Voice over on. Sorry if I have the command's name wrong but I have the spanish version and I translate it's meaning literally. Anyway, All was right, i had accepted the contact and everything, and then, when the upper part of itunes was saying "downloading voiceover kit" part 1 of 3, and suddenly, itunes stopped funcioning. Then wondows showed me a message saying 'itunes stopped working' and then, the program closes. I have had this problem sinde that day, and i'm really nervous. Please, tell me what to do.

Aditional Details

I have a 4th generation iPod shuffle, iTunes 10.6.1, and a dell computer with windows home premium pack. Just in case you doubted whidh things I used.

iPod shuffle (4th generation)

Posted on May 29, 2012 5:45 PM

3 replies

May 30, 2012 5:56 AM in response to Luigibarr

Have you worked through all of the troubleshooting in this Apple support document yet?

iTunes for Windows Vista or Windows 7: Troubleshooting unexpected quits, freezes, or launch issues

If nothing else, post this over in the iTunes forums as well as it may be an issue with iTunes and not your iPod Shuffle.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/itunes

B-rock

Itunes unexpectedly quits

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.