Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ability to name a picture along with an automatic date and time stamp.

I had the Storm and along with the automatic date and time stamp, I used to be able to name a picture I took . It's disappointing that I can't do this with an iPhone. It's a very convenient feature for my job. Are there plans to add this feature? Are there any apps that will do this. It's frustrating to have this great phone and not be able to do something so simple and convenient.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 29, 2012 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2012 6:27 PM

You can't do it on the phone itself, but when you plug the phone into the computer, there are a number of programs you can use.

4 replies

May 30, 2012 12:55 PM in response to Evan From CT

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I know about plugging in to the computer but I need to be able to do this on the phone at the time I take the picture.

I'm hoping that if I asked this question, there would be enough responses so Apple could see there are enough people who would also like to see this feature built in to the software so Apple includes it in their next upgrade.

Or if someone knows of an App that will do is. Like I said, if RIM can do this for a business phone like the Storm, Apple can do it for the iPhone. Apple, I hope your listening.

Ability to name a picture along with an automatic date and time stamp.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.