Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use my new iPad to work or hack my office PC

I've downloaded the app pocket cloud. I've been able to access my office PC but only in our wifi network, if I purchase the full version of this app will I be able to access my office PC over cellular network? Well my question is if there's an app that can hallow me to use my office PC over cellular network, instead of just and only using wifi.😕

New iPad -OTHER, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 29, 2012 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2012 9:19 AM

The specs for PocketCloud says that it will work over either WiFi or 3G connections. If it's not working for you, where other connections to the Internet work over your cell service, you probably will need to talk to your company's IT department - they may not be set up to allow access to your office computer from outside the company network - or your cell provider about the problem.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2012 9:19 AM in response to Apple bug83

The specs for PocketCloud says that it will work over either WiFi or 3G connections. If it's not working for you, where other connections to the Internet work over your cell service, you probably will need to talk to your company's IT department - they may not be set up to allow access to your office computer from outside the company network - or your cell provider about the problem.

Regards.

How can I use my new iPad to work or hack my office PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.