Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to share my iphone calendar with my father's iphone calendar--at a complete loss as to how to do this! :)

I am trying to simplify life, by sharing my iphone calendar with my father's iphone. There are so many ballgames, etc that I have scheduled, I would hate to have to manually print when I can sync or share. I just have no idea right now if I can even do this! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

iPhone 4

Posted on May 29, 2012 8:22 PM

3 replies

Jul 20, 2012 2:55 PM in response to randers4

I am trying to do a similar thing. My partner has just bought an iPhone and I want to invite her into my calendar so we share just one family calendar. Whenever I click the above link or follow any tips on any websites I load the iCloud website and am straight away asked 'do I want to set upnicloud on this device' and am only given three options, set up iCloud, turn on find my phone or download friend finder. I'm finding this process very frustrating, please can anyone help?

Jul 20, 2012 3:11 PM in response to Lloyd1578

Lloyd1578 wrote:

Whenever I click the above link or follow any tips on any websites I load the iCloud website and am straight away asked 'do I want to set upnicloud on this device' and am only given three options, set up iCloud, turn on find my phone or download friend finder.

Sounds like you may be trying to access icloud.com using Safari on your device. You have to access icloud.com from a computer, not an iOS device.

I am trying to share my iphone calendar with my father's iphone calendar--at a complete loss as to how to do this! :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.