Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases Empty?

I've used the previous purchases thing in the past to download songs that weren't in my library, but now the entire thing is empty?

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 30, 2012 10:09 AM

11 replies

May 30, 2012 11:48 AM in response to holden1

Just for the heck of it I've done the following (with no results)...

• - Restarted the machine (three times now).
  • - Restart iTunes (obviously).
  • - Deauthorized all machines (there were two), and re-authorized the machine I'm on now.
  • - Created a new iTunes folder (held down option while clicking the icon in the dock) - signed into my iTunes account (nothing).
  • - Purchased a single TV episode, waited for it to finish downloading, then checked purchase history (nothing there still).
  • - Removed that new purchase from the library, checked purchase history again - still nothing.

I'm hoping (with all my fingers crossed) that it's some sort of server issue, and if I try again tomorrow that everything will be back to normal. ...will still probably keep checking every 15 minutes though 'cause that's just how I roll.

May 30, 2012 12:04 PM in response to zootopia

Further exploring confirms that the same content is not available on Apple TV either... Like it never happened. Over at the iTunes Store forum, there's a lot more posts about this same issue so it seems to be a glitch on Apple's side.

Suggest that we all monitor both streams for answers or suggestions. FWIW!

Cheers.

http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Purchases Empty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.