Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I load a 11minute QuickTime Video I make in from Keynote '09 version 5.1.1 to YOUTUBE???

I have an 11 minute keynote presentation that I want to upload to YouTube? I have tried a few times and it always gives me a red letter warning the the music (audio) might not be synced up with the video.

Please help me??? 🙂

Thanks in advance

Any help would be most appreciated

I am using a MacBook Pro

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 30, 2012 1:48 PM

2 replies

Apr 8, 2013 3:08 AM in response to Roddy

I have the same issue, in fact found two root-causes, so far impossible to solve

1) On my Keynote '08, I record my voice while slides progress upon my mouse click. When exporting to Quicktime, the problem is that video length is not exactly same as audio length. Whatever you do, it will have YouTube either reject your download or while viewing, lots of de-sync or missing frames or sound

2) On my other Keynote '08 document, i insert an external video MP4 shot with mycamera, it does appear in slides, easy to then remove the echo audio but again as abobe (1), there is a way Keynote generates sync between audio and video that will alway creates wrong YouTube download or running.

Maybe someone has fixed this issue...

Merci

How do I load a 11minute QuickTime Video I make in from Keynote '09 version 5.1.1 to YOUTUBE???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.