Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My safari browser has disappeared

I have tried syncing with my computer again. No Luck. I have tried downloading safari from the app store. I can't find it. Anybody have any ideas?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 30, 2012 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2012 2:04 PM

Check Settings>General>Restrictions, make sure Safari is set to On. If it is, then look on all your screens and inside all your folders as Sarari can't be deleted. If you still can't find it go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout. This will restore the home screen to its original configuration but may move other apps around to do so.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2012 2:04 PM in response to wiebejammn

Check Settings>General>Restrictions, make sure Safari is set to On. If it is, then look on all your screens and inside all your folders as Sarari can't be deleted. If you still can't find it go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout. This will restore the home screen to its original configuration but may move other apps around to do so.

My safari browser has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.