Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get a full history of our purchases? We had some problems with some downloads since 5/25/12.We were charged for items that said "Free"? Help

How can I get a full history of our purchases? We had some problems with some downloads since 5/25/12.We were charged for items that said "Free"? Help

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 30, 2012 7:24 PM

1 reply

May 30, 2012 7:48 PM in response to clg00100

iTunes Store menu > View My Account...

Sign in and select "See All" in Purchase History.

You can only see them in "batches" of ten. As far as I know there is no way to obtain a comprehensive summary.

The prices are tabulated in that list. If they were supposed to be free, and they show that you were charged, then click the arrow next to the suspect purchases and click "report a problem".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.