Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Carrier issue. Help!

I have an iphone 4 under verizon wireless. Ive recently divorced and I was on my ex-wifes plan. I now have a new number under sprint. I need to know how i can get the carrier on my phones software switched from verizon to sprint, so that sprint will allow me to use it, otherwise they will not accept it. They want me to purchase thier phone of course. I know it can be done, but sprint refuses, claiming it cannot be done. Its simply a matter of switching the carrier to sprint instead of verizon on the phone itself. How do i go about this? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! Thank you!

If needed, my contact info is as follows, though i do not usually answer unknown calls on the first try, so you may need to leave a message so i know what the call is pertaining to. Thank you SO much to whomever can help me!

Randy Folks

mobile #: 352-727-6611

email: bigassbear@hotmail.com

Again, i have an iphone 4 (NOT a 4 S) and simply need to know what it takes to switch the carrier from verizon to sprint on the phone software so that sprint will allow me to use it instead of buying ANOTHER iphone from them instead of using the perfectly good phone I already own. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP!

Regards,

Randy

Message was edited by: Snarfle

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1, 32 GB

Posted on May 30, 2012 7:20 PM

3 replies

Carrier issue. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.