Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore purchased product after a reset?

I had the device driver fail on my ipod nano. Can I reload purchased product from the itunes store?

iPod classic, Windows XP

Posted on May 31, 2012 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2012 6:46 PM

Do you still have the items in your iTunes library on your computer? If so, just sync them onto your iPod.

If you don't have them on your computer, and the items are songs, you can open the iTunes store, and on the right sidebar there will a thing that says, "Quick Links". Under that it will say "Purchases". Click that and it will take you to all your purchased songs off the iTunes Store.

If the items are movies, the process is more complicated. Post back for more info if that's the case.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2012 6:46 PM in response to Cromar

Do you still have the items in your iTunes library on your computer? If so, just sync them onto your iPod.

If you don't have them on your computer, and the items are songs, you can open the iTunes store, and on the right sidebar there will a thing that says, "Quick Links". Under that it will say "Purchases". Click that and it will take you to all your purchased songs off the iTunes Store.

If the items are movies, the process is more complicated. Post back for more info if that's the case.

How do I restore purchased product after a reset?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.