Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant send an mms on my iphone 4

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 31, 2012 11:43 AM

8 replies

Mar 28, 2013 3:31 PM in response to rolen015

This Guide is the easiest & fastest way to get Tmobile MMS working on iOS 6 for any iPhone including the iPhone 5, 4S, 4 & 3Gs all on 6.0 running on the T-mobile Network. Get the Text Below!

Go to Settings, General, Cellular, Cellular Data Network & Input this Info in the necessary slots.

MMS APN: epc.tmobile.com

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080

MMS Max Message Size: 1048546

MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf

Now go to settings, general, Cellular and turn on cellular data.

Now just go to the Messages Tab in Settings, Enable MMS & That’s It! You are done, Enjoy the MMS!

Hope this works for all of you!

Aug 11, 2014 11:29 AM in response to rizy1975

Hi, I recently had this same problem.

I had an iphone 3gs that i jailbroke from AT&T to use on straight talk. then I bought an iphone 4, backed up my 3GS to itunes on my computer. When I activated my new ip4, i reloaded all my backed up files to the new phone and discovered that I could do everything except send pics via texts. I could send them via imessage, I could send them via email, i could upload to anything I wanted to, i just couldnt send a pic via text. worked with the carrier, worked with Apple. Then I backed up the phone again, reset it to factory settings, then started up from Hello again and BEFORE i reloaded all my stuff from itunes, i tried to send a pic via text and it WORKED. Then i restored all my stuff from itunes and then it didn't work AGAIN. I got online with Justin in Support with Apple and he had me do the regular reset; Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. this will take your phone back to factory settings but WILL NOT discard all your contacts or other media, but you will have to reset your ringtones, text tones, etc, and any other settings you may have changed such as text size....I need it big.....anyway, i hope that i helped someone with this. I'm glad it was just this simple for me, because all my other settings were fine, mms was on, etc. but if you do a backup from one iphone to itunes and then download it to your new phone, it could be something in one of those files, or a corrupted file or just a simple setting from one carrier to the next that's stopping you. Hope this helps!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.