Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

India iBook Store shows only free books. We need a solution in place so that we can buy any type of iBook.

If you want people in India to create fake US/UK Accounts and then access the ibookstore then I guess thats not the best way out but the only alternative we have. There are so many books that we need to access but are unable to due to the same reason. I have an iPhone 4S and New iPad but with a very limited access to books which I aint very happy with.

Please find a solution to whatever problem you guys are faceing.

iBook, I guess India Specific Issue

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 4:47 AM

7 replies

Jun 1, 2012 5:45 AM in response to rohananeja

You are talking to fellow users here, these forums are not monitored by Apple (there are too many forums, threads, messages for that to happen). As to there only being free books, Apple can only sell what the book distributors/copyright holders grant them licenses to sell in a particular country (and there only being free books doesn't just apply to India). Do you have access to other ebook apps/stores that you can use instead ?

India iBook Store shows only free books. We need a solution in place so that we can buy any type of iBook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.