Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPod touch about 10 days ago, and just discovered this website. It has not going on the Internet, so I cannot use find my iPod app. What is my best

I lost it on May 20 or 21st. I am not sure where. It has not shown up on the Internet, so the find my iPod touch app will not work. It could be that the reason it has not shown up on the Internet is that it has a password lock. Or, it simply may not have been found yet. Does anyone have any ideas? My email address is r

ichman0829@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 2:45 PM

What To Do If Your iDevice or Computer Is Lost Or Stolen

If your Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, or iPad is lost or stolen what do you do? There are things you should do in advance - before you lose it or it's stolen - and some things to do after the fact. Here are some suggestions:

It pays to be proactive by following the advice on using Find My Phone before you lose your device:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2012 2:45 PM in response to richman0829

What To Do If Your iDevice or Computer Is Lost Or Stolen

If your Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, or iPad is lost or stolen what do you do? There are things you should do in advance - before you lose it or it's stolen - and some things to do after the fact. Here are some suggestions:

It pays to be proactive by following the advice on using Find My Phone before you lose your device:

I lost my iPod touch about 10 days ago, and just discovered this website. It has not going on the Internet, so I cannot use find my iPod app. What is my best

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.