Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I uninstall and then reinstall my itunes,will it delete my purchases like my movies and TV shows?

I keep hearing that if you uninstall your itunes, your music will be fine as long as you have a backup file.My main concern is if I do this I'm afraid my itunes purchases which includes movies and TV shows will get permanently deleted and I really don't want that. Is there any way I can save my itunes purchases,not just the music but also the movies and TV shows? I dislike my itunes 10.6.1.7 version, it's not only horrible but it won't let me into the store. This is why I'm uninstalling this horrid version, so that way I can download the old version 10.4.1 and that way hopefully fix this little dilemma I'm having.

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 4:28 PM

4 replies

If I uninstall and then reinstall my itunes,will it delete my purchases like my movies and TV shows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.