Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have completed the registration of my apple products, but I haven't recieved any confirmation email

HI all! I'm new at the apple world and the apple communiti.

Please, excuse me for my english, I'm from argentina so maybe I'll have some ortography errors.

I've bought an apple macbook pro, and I had an Ipod nano 6ta for a year or so.

When I bought the macbook, I decided to register both products.

I finished the registration of both of them, but never recieved any confirmation email.

The email that I provided is correct, is the same that I provided for the apple ID registration

Any toughts about what can be wrong?

thanks a lot!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 9:50 PM

How did you register your products? Did you sign in at My Support Profile?

Then you should be able to see all your registered products, when you log in back to

My Support Profilewith the ApplID you used to register.

The confirmation email may take a a while to arrive, due to different time zones or national holidays.

Regards

Léonie

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2012 9:50 PM in response to Xeba

How did you register your products? Did you sign in at My Support Profile?

Then you should be able to see all your registered products, when you log in back to

My Support Profilewith the ApplID you used to register.

The confirmation email may take a a while to arrive, due to different time zones or national holidays.

Regards

Léonie

I have completed the registration of my apple products, but I haven't recieved any confirmation email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.