Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone has hacked my account and changed my security questions. How do I change these questions to my own security questions and answers?

Someone has hacked my account and changed my security questions. How do I change these questions to my own security questions and answers?

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 11:37 AM

2 replies

Jul 1, 2015 7:08 AM in response to sabinefromchula vista

If you aren't getting the reset link on the Password & Security section of your account on http://appleid.apple.com then you don't have a rescue email address on your account (an alternate email address is different), you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.