Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail.app loads sent messages constantly

Hello, i'm writing because i don't know if that's me becoming paranoid or thats a normal mail feature. I rarely check my sent mail but today i did that and i noticed that almost any sent message i check, it loads it for about 10 seconds. I select a message and on the right there is written: Loading... and if i check the mail activity, it says Downloading message. That happens with almost every sent message i have in the sent folder. I have a fast internet connection and it loads just in 1 sec from gmail online mail. So why the **** mail.app downloads it for 10 seconds? And they are only text messages. And the strange thing that after i read the message and back to inbox, than go again into sent folder and select the same sent message, it loads again. Shouldn't they be on my HD?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.4), Crucial 8GB DDR3, Samsung 830 128GB

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 2:56 AM

1 reply

Mail.app loads sent messages constantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.