Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contact sheet metadata

Trying to print some contact sheets that include more than one line of metadata under each image but it appears that there is a limit of one line useless for what I want. The metadata appears as e.g. xxx,xxx,xxx,.......

Is there any way of printing all the metadata?

iMac and MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 3:18 AM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2012 6:24 AM in response to léonie

Thanks, but still has not solved my problem. It looks as if there is a limit of one line (the width of the image) for each metadata type. So if the number of keywords I have are longer than one line it gets truncated as xxx,xxx,xxx,....... i.e. with the "extra keywords" being shown as the row of dots

I can't seem to get the line to expand so that all the keywords will fit under each image?

Jun 3, 2012 6:51 AM in response to paulpp

As a work-around:

Print your contact sheet from a webpage or a smart webpage. If you build a (smart) webpage from your album or project, you can add metadata to the overview pages, and for those metadata there seems to be no line limit, see this example. Then export the webpage and print your contact sheet from your webbrowser:

You can configure the size and the number of the thumbnails in the bottom row of the panel, and by clicking on the badge icon you can set a metadata preset.

User uploaded file

Maybe this will suffice for you to print the contact sheets.

Regards

Léonie

contact sheet metadata

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.