Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access Store directly on my iPad? Go directly to Rented Movies from Store?

When I run the Videos app, it shows it shows the movies I have rented. It says "Rentals" up top and has a "Store" button in the upper left and an "Edit" button in the upper right. When I click the "Store" button it takes me to a store interface.

a) how to I get to that Store interface directly? The only way I know how to get there is to run the Videos app then click the "Store" button.

b) how do I get back to my *rented* movies directly from the Store? There is a ribbon of icons at the foot of the store. "Movies" takes me to a Movie store (not what I want). "Purchased" takes me to a list of purchased movies (empty, since I haven't purchased any). "Downloads" takes me to an interface that's empty unless something is downloading (makes sense), with a "library" button. *That" takes me to my rented movies. But again, it's indirect.

I yam confused.

Bur.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 1:14 PM

You want to tap on the iTunes icon. That will take you to the store.

3 replies

Jun 3, 2012 1:15 PM in response to burdavis

rrrgggg... okay, too quick on the draw.

I see. the iTunes app *is* the Store. When I run the iTunes app, it has a Library button in the upper left that takes me to my rented movies directly from the store.

The confusing part is that when I click the Store button from the Rented Movies interface, the store interface appears but the button in the upper left now says "Genres".

So I can:

- open the store (iTunes app), then go directly to rented movies (library button)

- open rented moves (Videos app), then go directly to the store (store button)

But I can't

- open rented moves (Videos app), then go directly to the store (store button) then go directly back to rented movies (the library button is now a genres button).

rrrggg.

How do I access Store directly on my iPad? Go directly to Rented Movies from Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.