Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enable my Ipod Touch when it tells me to use Itunes but still doesn't work?

My Ipod touch has been disabled for a few days, and it tells me to connect it to Itunes, but Itunes tells me that they can't connect the ipod because it's locked. Since the Ipod is disabled, there is NO way for me to unlock it. What and How should I do this? The origional computer I used the Ipod with belonged to the people I used to live with, I just moved out a week or two ago. I'm not sure if the problem has something to do with my Itunes or not. HELP!!

]=

😢

iPod touch, 8 GB

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 5:30 PM

Put it in Recovery Mode.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1808

8 replies

Dec 29, 2013 8:54 AM in response to DesireeAH

my mom's ipod is disabled and it says to connect to itunes but it cant without the password and i cant enter the password. i try to restore it and it said eror 3194. i tried a youtube video and it didnt work because on the thign he told em to go to i didnt have what he told em to delete

HELP, MY MOM IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MAD

How do I enable my Ipod Touch when it tells me to use Itunes but still doesn't work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.