Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot view / print emails on ICloud from my PC

Hello .. .

I am able to view the list of emails in my inbox when I access my ICloud email through my PC on the web . . . but I cannot view the body of the emails (even though the start of the first sentance is actually under the subect heading in the list on the left.

I have tried printing . . . and it is garbled in a tiny stram of font in a column only 2 inches wide.

I cannot open attachments.

I am able to view the entire emails on my IPad. . . no issues (but cannot print from it)

I am able to forward the emails (minus the attchements ) to my gamil account, but I am trying to remove having multiple email accounts.

I have a call into Apple Customer care, but I am very frustrated at the momenet that I cannot simply log onto ICloud email via the web and my PC . . as I am traveling tomorrow to antoher city - and need to do school work !

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

😢

Accessing ICloud via PC-OTHER, Windows 2000

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 9:42 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot view / print emails on ICloud from my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.