Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After iCloud installation, nothing syncs anymore.

When I upgraded to iCloud, nothing worked anymore.

I have two Macs and one iPhone. I got the email telling me to switch to iCloud (nicely, but it was an "or else" email) so I did. Apple didn't allow me to take my current account and make it an iCloud account so I was forced to create a new one. Done.

I enabled iCloud on all my devices. Done. Then-- nothing worked anymore.

No app syncs with another. Calendars... no syncing. They're all on their own. The same goes for email accounts, contact lists, bookmarks...everything. I attempted to reset everything back the way it was, but, apparently, "that's not allowed."

Okay, since there's no way to get out of the iCloud ring of Hades, can someone please forward me a URL on how to get everything to sync using iCloud?

I've been a Mac user for seven years now and I've never been so frustrated at an Apple product/service before in my life. Everything has always worked flawlessly right out of the box. This gives me headaches like you wouldn't believe.

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 6:47 AM

1 reply

After iCloud installation, nothing syncs anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.