Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have purchased Mac OS X Lion and now I want to download it again (10.7) without updates! Where can I get it?

Dear all,

I was a happy user of Lion 10.7.3 and decided to upgrade to 10.7.4 this weekend. The problem is that my MacBook Pro 13" (Mid 2010) crashes ALL the time with this version! I have tried to erase my SSD and installed SL 10.6.8 and reinstalled 10.7.4 but it crashes even installing! Now I am stucked with 10.6.8 (no crashes) but I realy need to upgrade to 10.7.3 because I develop with Xcode and the last Xcode version requires Lion 10.7.3+ !!!

As I have downloaded Lion from Mac Store, I have no CD and there is no Option to download the 10.7 version again!!! I realy need to reinstall 10.7 so then I can install 10.7.3 upgrade!

If anyone knows another way, please help me!

Thanks and regards,

Fabio

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), 10.7.4 Crashes all the time

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 11:47 AM

2 replies

Jun 4, 2012 11:53 AM in response to fasnis

As mende1 mentioned, the older versions of Lion are not available to download. Only the current version (10.7.4) is on Apple's download servers. I assume you didn't make a Time Machine backup or a clone using Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper cloner prior to updating to 10.7.4? If you did, you can restore back to the version of Lion you had prior to 10.7.4.

Have purchased Mac OS X Lion and now I want to download it again (10.7) without updates! Where can I get it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.