Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pro Photographers using iWeb?

Hi there,

I would really love to do a search on here but for 3 days now, this particular forum is not moving very fast. The post your real world samples thread simply just stalls and stalls....and stalls. What a shame, I woud love to see any other photographer website examples.

Any pros using iWeb for business?

While I have two other sites for pro work, I am interesting in making iWeb my password protected sites for hot new concepts, ideas, client specific light tables, etc.

Are there more than just the templates I see when I open the app?

Can you make a screened back image the background page?

Since I removed iPhoto to conserve HD space, can I use another browzer or get the images into the media area another way?

What is this I hear that iWeb does not web optimize or even re-size for web on import of photos?

Thanks.

Al 17inch, 1.33GHZ, 2GB RAM, 60GB 7,200 RPM, Mac OS X (10.4.5)

Posted on Mar 12, 2006 3:47 PM

10 replies

Pro Photographers using iWeb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.