Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have registered 2 domain names . can I have more then one domain name on mobile me or icloud?

I have registered 2 domain names . can I have more then one domain name on mobile me or icloud?

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 11:30 PM

4 replies

Jun 6, 2012 12:20 AM in response to ricardo spinace

Well, you can't have any on iCloud because iCloud won't be offering hosting at all and I don't quite understand why you would want to use MobileMe now when it is going and will no longer be here at the end of June this year?

Rather than worrying about domain names and MobileMe, perhaps you should now concentrate your efforts on looking for alternative hosting and transferring your sites there before you have to - take a look at GoDaddy and HostExcellence for starters.

Also, a search of this forum before you posted would have given you answers.

Do you already have a MobileMe account? If so remember that MobileMe is be scrapped at the end of June this year so your website will disappear if you don't move it before then - less than a month to go so is it really worth it?

Jun 6, 2012 10:00 AM in response to ricardo spinace

MobileMe ends here at the end of the month so you will need to look into hosting your website/websites with another webhosting service.

I personally use IX Webhosting for a couple of reasons:

Fast reliable personal tech support by phone, instant chat, & email

They allow unlimited domains "www.yoursite.com", unlimited email accounts, unlimited bandwidth

And, price they are very reasonable plans start @ $3.95 USD a month

http://jeffnitschke.com/IXWebHosting.html

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.