Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes find current song

In recent updates to OSX it seems when I add a song to iTunes - the time when I want to add information and artwork - I cannot get the playing song (the one added) to show up in the iTunes finder. It used to be if i hit pause then play again it would show up highlighted, then that stopped working. The only way I can get it to show up now after adding it from the desktop is to search using specific keywords or to scroll dowj through my 40,000k songs to find it.

This is a simple irritation and a problem of plentitude, but oif this could be remedied with the next version I'd appreciate it. I add a lot of online lectures and imported class lectures and etc and hitting play/pause seems a good way to isolate the file. Not sure why it isn't working anymore.

If this is a preference I haven't found, please elusicadte me.

With gratitude,

Matthew

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 10:24 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes find current song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.