Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CANNOT UPLOAD VIDEO CLIPS FROM SAMSUNG PHONE

Since upgrading to latest Lion OS 10.7.4 I can't upload video clips I made from my Samsung Galaxy s2 to my Macbook Pro without them coming out corrupted (audio buzz, crashing etc.). Any ideas? Tried bluetooth, Samsung Kies Air. Online they work fine (via Google Drive) but get corrupted on my hard drive although older clips on hard drive in same format mp4 work fine.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 2:47 AM

Have you tried using image capture to import them,

also what format are the video files, and do you have the necessary codecs for the player you are using, VLC player plays most formats, or you could downlaod Wontube from the app store to convert the files into a different format to see if that helps.

I use VLC over Quicktime player as it plays pretty much anything.

J

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2012 2:47 AM in response to Blunschli

Have you tried using image capture to import them,

also what format are the video files, and do you have the necessary codecs for the player you are using, VLC player plays most formats, or you could downlaod Wontube from the app store to convert the files into a different format to see if that helps.

I use VLC over Quicktime player as it plays pretty much anything.

J

CANNOT UPLOAD VIDEO CLIPS FROM SAMSUNG PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.