Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer my MAC.COM EMAILS TO ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS, MY .ME ACCOUNT IS EXPIRED. HELP

how do i transfer my MAC.COM EMAILS TO ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS, MY .ME ACCOUNT IS EXPIRED, AND I HAVE AN ITUNES AND ANOTHER .ME ACCOUNT BUT I NEED MY MAC.COM EMAILS. HELP

iMac, MY MAC.COM ACCOUNT IS EXPIRED HOW

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 3:54 AM

1 reply

Jun 6, 2012 4:05 AM in response to pamelathousmouse

Is the account actually expired - if its renewal date came after June 6 last year it would have been extended for free until June 30 this year and so will still be running. Can you access your email online at http://me.com and signing in with the address?

If so you can set up the account in iCloud - if you are already signed in with another ID you can add this one in System Preferences>Mail, Contact & Calendars (Lion 10.7.2 required - if you are using an older system please say so as the method is different).

If the account expired before 6 June last year its contents will have been deleted and will no longer be recoverable.

how do i transfer my MAC.COM EMAILS TO ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS, MY .ME ACCOUNT IS EXPIRED. HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.