Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have bought applications with different credit cards and countries, with same account. Now that i updated my os they do not show in the store. How can i download them again without paying?

I have bought applications before and then updated my os to 5.1.1.

Some applications do not show anymore, i tried to re download them but they do not show in the store.

I imagine it is because i used cards from the us, canada, dubai and brazil. They all belong to me.

iPad 3G, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 7:27 AM

3 replies

Jun 6, 2012 7:33 AM in response to Bobrizzo

In order to re-download an app that was downloaded from the iTunes store in a particular country with an iTunes account in that country, you must use the iTunes account in that country. If the app is no longer available in the iTunes store in that country, you can't re-download it.

All apps downloaded should be in your iTunes library on your computer.

I have bought applications with different credit cards and countries, with same account. Now that i updated my os they do not show in the store. How can i download them again without paying?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.