Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wie kann ich bei iweb eine alte Homepage vom Netz abmelden und dafür eine neue anmelden?

Hallo,

hoffe, es kann mir jemand helfen!

Habe 2 Domains bei Strato. Es liegt nicht an Strato, dass es nicht funktioniert.

Ich weiß auch, dass Apple den Support eingestellt hat,und auch unerlaubterweise wohl Teile der Funktionen, die ich ja schließlich bezahlt habe.

So:

Ich habe - wie gesagt seit Jahren 2 Homepages über iweb/Strato im Netz.

Nun wollte ich gestern eine von beiden rausnehmen und eine neue dritte reinstellen.

Da ich die alte nicht rausnehmen konnte: sobald ich die Adresse rausnehmen wollte, erschien sie wieder, habe ich - obwohl der blaue Globus noch angezeigt war - versucht die dritte Homepage ins Netz zu stellen und dachte dann wird die alte automatisch rausgenommen. War aber nicht so: Mac Bokk lief heiß - das war's.

Dann habe ich die alte Homepage auf mobileme gestellt und " Globus ging und Wolke kam" und ich dachte, ich hätte es geschafft, aber das Mac Book lief wieder heiß und es funktionierte einfach nicht.

Was kann ich tun? Apple verweigert jede Hilfe, obwohl wahrscheinlich ein Knopfdruck genügen würde. Viel Geld im Spiel?

ICH HOFFE

habe 2 Jahre an dieser Hompage gearbeitet.

Ulrike

praxis.ulrike.goebel@googlemail.com

iWeb '08, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Homepage FTP iweb

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 4:41 AM

1 reply

Jun 7, 2012 11:18 AM in response to ulrikefromkassel

"Hello,

Hope someone can help me! Have 2 domains at Strato. It is not because of Strato, that it does not work. I also know that Apple has discontinued support, and probably illegally parts of the functions that I've finally paid.

So: I - as I said for years about two websites iweb / Strato in the network. Now I wanted to take out one of them yesterday and a new third place clean. Since I do not take out the old could: if I wanted to take out the address, she appeared again, I have - even though the blue globe was displayed - the third home try to put it online and thought it is automatically taken out the old. Was not so: Mac Bokk ran hot - that's it. Then I asked the old home page on mobileme and "cloud came and went globe" and I thought I could do it, but that MacBook was hot again and it just did not work. What can I do? Apple refuses any help, though would probably need one push of a button. A lot of money in the game? I HOPE have 2 years working on this homepage.

Ulrike"

Apple refuses to help because I think your problem is to do with MobileMe and MobileMe will only be available until the end of June this year and then your sites will be gone if you have published here.

Look for alternative hosting now before it is too late. If you don't move from MobileMe now, then your websites will be lost come the end of June this year.

Wie kann ich bei iweb eine alte Homepage vom Netz abmelden und dafür eine neue anmelden?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.