Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar won't open march 2013

My Calendar closes when I try to go to March 2013 - I can go to any other month without a problem???

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 9:52 AM

It's caused by a bug because of daylight saving time adjustment on 31st March in to 1st April.

As a fix, delete any all day events you have for 1st April 2013. You can add them to a time i.e. mid-day to replace them.

Once there are no all day events on 01/04/2013 March will open in all views.

Let me know how you get on.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2012 9:52 AM in response to jui7407

It's caused by a bug because of daylight saving time adjustment on 31st March in to 1st April.

As a fix, delete any all day events you have for 1st April 2013. You can add them to a time i.e. mid-day to replace them.

Once there are no all day events on 01/04/2013 March will open in all views.

Let me know how you get on.

Jan 19, 2013 4:31 PM in response to jui7407

This worked for me - Thanks.

HOWEVER, I'm surprised Apple haven't fixed this problem. It is pretty poor that you can't put events on Apr 1 because it causes problems! Duh. Fix it then. It's clearly broken! It's very disappointing that this problem has been going on for months & Apple haven't bothered to fix it. Do they care so little for their customers?

Calendar won't open march 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.