Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer of songs to ipod not working?

I bought and album off of the itunes store, and the rest of the album scyned no problem. However on song dose not want to trasfer.
help me please and yes my ipod is up to date on updates.

iPod classic

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 9:06 PM

4 replies

Jun 8, 2012 8:27 AM in response to Achurilla

Does this one particular song play all the way through problem free in your iTunes library on your PC or Mac? Any error messages regarding this one song when you sync your Classic?

There is a chance that the file was not downloaded properly. If that is the case, try redownloading it again at no cost via iCloud. See this article for more information.

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

B-rock

Jun 8, 2012 5:55 PM in response to planb77

Yes the song playes all the way through no problem on my PC. and yes i do get an error when i scync it to my ipod i says that there is some sort of error and if i would like to scan my ipod (i usually say no because it works fine) And after the scync is done it just telles me it could not scync that one song. i am trying the icloud right now and thank you for the help.

Transfer of songs to ipod not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.