Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Loop Package not installed

Hello

I downloaded the Logic Pro from the appStore but before that I had the non-registrated version installed to my computer that I bought from my friend.. So I deleted the old non-registrated version and downloaded the new versino from the appStore. I have a problem with logic synth loops. They're not there. I go to Media-Loops and it says "There are no Apple Loops installed on your System. Please reinstall the Apple Loop Package". Shouldn't they be downloaded when I downloaded Logic from the Appstore ? Where else can I download them ?

Macbook Pro

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 7:06 AM

In the program, under the Logic Pro menu, choose "Download additional content..." That will bring up a dialog that shows a list of all the available content and you can see what has been installed. Check the boxes next to the content you want and it will be downloaded.

There is quite a bit available, something like 20GB I think.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2012 7:06 AM in response to Michek

In the program, under the Logic Pro menu, choose "Download additional content..." That will bring up a dialog that shows a list of all the available content and you can see what has been installed. Check the boxes next to the content you want and it will be downloaded.

There is quite a bit available, something like 20GB I think.

Apple Loop Package not installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.