Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes won't let me transfer apps from my PC to my iPod touch, how do I fix this?

I paid for several apps on my Windows PC and iTunes isn't allowing me to transfer my purchases onto my iPod Touch (iOS 5.1.1), the red symbol telling me it's not possible to transfer my purchase appears every time I attempt to add an app to my iPod, regardless of the app (has been tested on a number of apps, not including the ones I wish to transfer).

Has this happened to anyone else? Could anyone shed some light on the situation and help me in fixing this problem, please?

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 12:33 PM

Are you trying to manual add apps over to the device? If so, that's not possible, as they can only be synced. See this article for more information and assistance on syncing apps to your iPod from iTunes.

Syncing and arranging apps from the App Store

Also check to make sure restrictions having been enabled for installing Apps. To check, head to Settings -> General -> Restrictions.

B-rock

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2012 12:33 PM in response to J.Robson

Are you trying to manual add apps over to the device? If so, that's not possible, as they can only be synced. See this article for more information and assistance on syncing apps to your iPod from iTunes.

Syncing and arranging apps from the App Store

Also check to make sure restrictions having been enabled for installing Apps. To check, head to Settings -> General -> Restrictions.

B-rock

ITunes won't let me transfer apps from my PC to my iPod touch, how do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.