Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer contacts from Lumia to 4S ?

Tel. contacts are stored in Lumia now, not possible to transfer to sim either.

Up till now no luck to get them into 4S.

Someone pls help me out !

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 2:58 PM

Presumably the Lumia can sync with a contact manager on your computer? (Such as Outlook on PC or Address Book on a Mac). Once they're in there, sync them to the iPhone using iTunes or iCloud.

8 replies

Apr 14, 2013 10:43 AM in response to Visser01

The easiest way (and I have done this successfully) is to sync-up or backup your contacts on Lumia using a windows live ID.Once you are done, all you need to do is configure The HOTMAIL ID (which is the windows live ID) in your iPhone. There is an option to copy contacts from windows live id. For this you have to set the CONTACTS to ON and Iphone will automatically download the contacts stored on windows live to the device. Simple and effective and it works perfectly even if you have multiple details under one contact.

Oct 22, 2015 8:40 PM in response to Visser01

You can set up Google account on Lumia first: tap "Settings" in the App list and then "Email + accounts". If you're running Windows Phone 8, tap "Add an account" > "Google". Enter your email address and password and then tap "Sign in" > "Accept". After that, you can transfer contacts from Lumia to iPhone 4s via syncing. On your iPhone, you can do the settings as followed.

Tap "Settings" while on the home screen

Scroll to and tap "Mail, Contacts , Calendars"

Under "Accounts" tap "Add account"

Select "Other"

Under "Contacts", tap "Add CardDAV Account" to sync your Google contacts

Enter "google.com" in the "Server" field

Type in your Google account's username and password in the proper fields

Enter the account name in the "Description" field

Tap "Next"

To synchronize Google Calendar, tap "Add account"

Tap "Other"

Under "Calendars", tap "Add CalDAV Account"

Enter "google.com" in the "Server" field

Type in your Gmail address' username, password and description in the appropriate fields

Tap "Next"

Select to sync "Calendars" and / or "Reminders"

Tap "Save"

Jan 23, 2016 12:13 PM in response to MonicaHoliday

None of the first suggestions worked for me at all . They just ran me in circles and ticking me off . It wouldn't let me sign in no matter what I did . I was in another thread on this board that said to turn off or change MS's two step verification. This is that thread Iphone not verifying outlook.com email info. That page , the one in my hotmail settings , gave me a qr code which did absolutely nothing . Imagine that ? Something that windows gives us and it doesn't freaking work ?! Thankfully ATT has an app for that . It's the ATT mobile transfer app . It has to be installed in both phones and works like a breeze . You put your phone number into your new phone which identifies it as the receiving phone and on your other phone you select from this phone . This generates a qr code that does work and the process begins for contacts and photos. I've looked over some other threads here in the apple forums too and they're all too complicated and labor intensive for moi especially since I'm going to terminate my email accts with MS. I'd be surprised if Tmobile or Sprint offers this but maybe they do .

How to transfer contacts from Lumia to 4S ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.