Skip navigation

Address Book contacts won't sync with my old iPhone

2750 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 8:18 PM by randers4 RSS
ArndtA Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 8, 2012 7:43 PM

I recently went into the lake with my iPhone 4 in my pocket. I tried the rice trick, but no luck. Although I do still have my very first iPhone the 1st Gen. I went into the AT&T store to give me a new SIM for it and it started up. When I went home to sync it to my computer, I couldn't restore it from my iPhone 4 because the software was too old on the 1st Gen. It is on 3.1.3 and will not allow me to go any higher. My biggest problem is syncing my contacts from Address Book. It will not allow my in the info tab. It says sync contacts but nothing from my address book is there. Only Yahoo and Google options. How do I get my Address Book on here? Thanks ALL!

iPhone 4

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.