Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sound track pro keeps crashing or freezes when trying to save or edit even small file frm recording a vinyl rcrd. absolute rubbish. Do i need to reinstall Logic Pro8(which I have)&/or is there any updates for logic/soundtrack?or do i need to BUY Logic9

Not Happy Jan

Can anyone Help?

Im having trouble with Soundtrack pro, I have in the package with Logic Pro8.

My Soundtrack pro app keeps crashing, ethier when saving, editing even trying to close it. Is there any updates without the purchase of Logic9, or am I going too be RIPPED off afer paying $720 odd+ for 8 then having to upgrade for another 200 or so?? Not happy Jan. I Have an early 2009 Mac Pro.😕😠😠😟😟 o money. Ever since I instaled Snow Leppard and then Lion

I have had nothing but trouble.

Any help muchly appreciated. Thank you.

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 5:55 AM

I have had the same problem lately. I normally edit on my other Macbook Pro, but i have had to do video editing on that so I have done the audio editing on my Macbook pro running Lion.

I have had several times where I have saved everything as I go along but it still crashes and manages to lose my work.

Very annoying.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2012 5:55 AM in response to RustyRecords

I have had the same problem lately. I normally edit on my other Macbook Pro, but i have had to do video editing on that so I have done the audio editing on my Macbook pro running Lion.

I have had several times where I have saved everything as I go along but it still crashes and manages to lose my work.

Very annoying.

My sound track pro keeps crashing or freezes when trying to save or edit even small file frm recording a vinyl rcrd. absolute rubbish. Do i need to reinstall Logic Pro8(which I have)&/or is there any updates for logic/soundtrack?or do i need to BUY Logic9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.