Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verizon Home Phone Connect?

I have an Airport network, and my cell phone recently died. So Verizon offered me Home Phone Connect. Can it hook up to an existing 802.11n WPA2 network established by an Airport Base Station? How does one edit its settings from a Mac running either 10.6.8 or 10.7.3 so it knows to login to the base station?

Mac OS X (10.7.3), * Links may give me compensation

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 12:24 PM

The Verizon Home Phone Connect service does NOT require an Internet or network connection. It connects directly to Verizon's cellular network ... so if you have good-to-excellent Verizon coverage in your area, you should be good to go.

Sorry, I don't actually have one of these devices, but based on what I have gleaned from the Internet, it doesn't appear to have a computer accessible interface.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2012 12:24 PM in response to a brody

The Verizon Home Phone Connect service does NOT require an Internet or network connection. It connects directly to Verizon's cellular network ... so if you have good-to-excellent Verizon coverage in your area, you should be good to go.

Sorry, I don't actually have one of these devices, but based on what I have gleaned from the Internet, it doesn't appear to have a computer accessible interface.

Verizon Home Phone Connect?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.