Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving "Pages" to High-Res Image?

Is there a way to save a Pages file to a high-res jpg? I use iWork and have created an invitation for my daughters Open House. However I'm going through an entire color cartridge for every 8 invites (need 100), so I'm going to bring the file to a local printing company for them to do. However, they need the file to be 600dpi jpg which I can do but everytime I: copy and paste; try to import which can't be done in Fireworks; save as pdf then import ...the resolution looks likes its set to 72dpi.

In Pages, it is exactly the way I want it. Is there anyway to work with Pages to get a duplicate image file that can be set to 600dpi?

iMac, iOS 5.1.1, iWork '09

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 11:30 AM

In iPad 2 I just took a screen shot (hold off button and click home button, puts it in camera roll) and emailed the resulting jpg to my Mac's iPhoto.

It says it is a jpg 768x1024. Probably you can find a way to get it to lower res.

2 replies

Saving "Pages" to High-Res Image?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.