Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

with mac mini, full screen doesn't fit my monitor, so have set smaller. today, unable to see URL

I have a mac mini. Full screen doesn't is too large for my monitor (dock doesn't show/top w/clock, etc) doesn't show, so have set smaller (don't know the term for it). As of today, the URL/search boxes do not appear unless I put it on full screen. Can't see a setting that would fix it. Any suggestions? thanks

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7), new to Mac!

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 11:51 AM

7 replies

Jun 9, 2012 6:14 PM in response to BDAqua

yes, I can change the shape when I have it in the smaller size. I've used it that way for 5 months & just today, I do not get all my stuff! Have to keep switching back & forth to smaller sized & larger size. It won't exit from maximum. I just want to be able to search the web without changing my screen & it seems to be a strange problem since i can't find anything like it in my searches. Do you have any suggestions?

no

1280 x 960, x 60Hz

with mac mini, full screen doesn't fit my monitor, so have set smaller. today, unable to see URL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.