Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my play list is suddenly out of order

I have playlists on my computer and like to listen to my songs in a particular order. For some reason, the songs in my favorite playlist are suddenly out of order (and some of the songs seem to be missing). It is going to take a lot of work to get the list back in the order I want it to be in and to transfer the missing songs from my purchased and album lists, since this list has hundreds of songs on it.

I have no idea what I did to make it randomly (at least it looks random--I can see no rhyme or reason to the new order) reorder my songs. Does anyone have any idea why it did this or how I can make it go back?

Looks like the last time itunes was updated on my computer was April 10, 2012.

Windows 7

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 1:33 AM

1 reply

Jun 10, 2012 1:12 PM in response to elwagner

To reply to my own post, I just discovered that it's alphabetized my playlist by album name. I'm not sure how this happened, but right clicking on the album collumn and unchecking the first box that was checked seemed to remove the entire album column from the display and now the playlist appears to be back in its original order.

Just in case anyone else has had the same problem.

my play list is suddenly out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.