Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing podcast name

Hey guys,

So, I've recently started my podcast. Everything is going pretty well so far, I was just wondering if it's possible to change my overall podcast name now that it's been set? And if so, how?

I am using feedburner to run my feed. Details are below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/366movies

Thanks,

Luke

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 9:55 AM

In theory it's perfectly possible to change the 'title' tag, but it's not clear from your feed how you are creating it - whether you are doing this in some other program or service and submitting it to Feedburner, or whether you are creating it directly in Feedburner.

Either way, the thing you have to watch out for is that the URL of the feed includes the title, so if you change the title the danger is that it will change the feed filename. If that happens, iTunes will lose track of it, so you will need to check with Feedburner whether this is going to happen before proceeding.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2012 9:55 AM in response to luke_richardson

In theory it's perfectly possible to change the 'title' tag, but it's not clear from your feed how you are creating it - whether you are doing this in some other program or service and submitting it to Feedburner, or whether you are creating it directly in Feedburner.

Either way, the thing you have to watch out for is that the URL of the feed includes the title, so if you change the title the danger is that it will change the feed filename. If that happens, iTunes will lose track of it, so you will need to check with Feedburner whether this is going to happen before proceeding.

Changing podcast name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.