Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where have my contacts gone?

I went to a genius bar today and they switched out my phone for a new one. When I go home only about a fourth of my contacts are on my phone. What can I do?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 4:47 PM

3 replies

Jun 10, 2012 5:55 PM in response to xxx2012

It will sync whatever contacts are on your computer: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296

To sync contacts with your computer, choose "Sync Contacts with" within iTunes for Windows, or "Sync Address Book Contacts" on your Mac.

You can sync your contacts with:

• Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
  • Windows Address Book (Windows XP)
  • Windows Contacts (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
  • Address Book (Mac OS X)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008, or Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
    Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.

where have my contacts gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.