Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s usage/standby same

My 4s is having serious battery issues. I do not have the option of taking it to an apple store. Nearest is 4 hours away.

Done a hard reset. Did a restore as new.

The phone loses 5-10% per hour in standby. The phone dies in 6-8 hours being mostly in standby.

Standby and usage times are the same. I have everything on the phone turned off, no apps installed, I haven't activated my mail client, etc. Nothing is on the phone since restoring it as new.

With wifi off, cellular data/roaming off, and location services off I still lose the same amount.

Version 5.1.1(9B206)

The phone used to work fine. I would have to charge it every other day.

Please help : / About to throw the **** thing out the window!! I hate having to go everywhere with my charger.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1, Battery usage issues.

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 8:04 PM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2012 9:14 AM in response to Gdbyrd

Last night I went to bed with it at 80%, I had to charge it at work(work 12 hour shifts). When I woke up this morning the phone was dead.

Does apple have an email contact where I can contcat them? When I called them they just wanted to say I was past my X amount of days of service and couldn't really help me further. Be nice to work this out with someone.

Iphone 4s usage/standby same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.