Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly when I try to log onto the UFC.com website, I get a message Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found. Why?

At first I thought it was a Safari problem, so I used some other browsers and still get "-------- cannot open the page because the server cannot be found." it is only this website that this happens on and only within the past few days. I have an iphone 4s. Looking around the site and other forums on the internet, this or variations of this seem to be a common problem with the iphone and ipad. I have not yet found a solution that fixes the problem for me. I have tried all the usual suggestions: hatd shutoff of the phone, shutoff and unplug the wifi router as well as reset my network settings. Any other ideas? I am not highly technologically educated so if you suggest something to do with DSN's, please be very detailed as this is confusing to me. I really miss UFC.com. Help, please.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1, Updated today. Wish I hadnt.

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 9:14 PM

There are no replies.

Suddenly when I try to log onto the UFC.com website, I get a message Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.