Skip navigation

Suddenly when I try to log onto the UFC.com website, I get a message Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found. Why?

164 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 9:14 PM by shannyannie RSS
shannyannie Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 10, 2012 9:14 PM

At first I thought it was a Safari problem, so I used some other browsers and still get "-------- cannot open the page because the server cannot be found." it is only this website that this happens on and only within the past few days. I have an iphone 4s. Looking around the site and other forums on the internet, this or variations of this seem to be a common problem with the iphone and ipad. I have not yet found a solution that fixes the problem for me. I have tried all the usual suggestions: hatd shutoff of the phone, shutoff and unplug the wifi router as well as reset my network settings. Any other ideas? I am not highly technologically educated so if you suggest something to do with DSN's, please be very detailed as this is confusing to me. I really miss UFC.com.  Help, please.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1, Updated today. Wish I hadnt.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.