Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to connect to the iTunes from my iPad

I have the new iPad (Wifi+Cellular).But whenever I open the iTunes store app on my iPad ,it displays the message "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store".

How can I solve this problem,please help me.

Thanks

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 10:15 PM

2 replies

Jun 10, 2012 10:32 PM in response to IamArunNirmal

Are you logged into the Store with your account info in Settings/Store on your device?

Also try these suggestions, copied from Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Troubleshooting on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store:

• Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking on Check for Update in your device's Summary page in iTunes.
  • Check and verify that you are in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you are on a 3G capable device, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > Cellular Data.

• Note: If connected to 3G, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.

• Check to make sure you have an active internet connection. You can check the User Guide for your device for help with connecting to the internet.
  • Check to make sure other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the internet.
  • Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router
  • If the issue still persists see, iPhone and iPod touch: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections or iPad: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections.

Note: All iPhone, and iPod touch models support 802.11b/g Wi-Fi networks. In addition, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation) support 802.11n Wi-Fi networks (2.4 GHz only).

I am not able to connect to the iTunes from my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.