Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Enterprise Calendar Entries on iPhone

Why do calendar entries that I originate in my Enterprise Outlook display as 1-day later on my iPhone 4S Ver 5.1.1? Example, Outlook travel dates 6/12-14 show up as 6/13-15 on iPhone Calendar. Is it likely that this is a problem with the Enterprise or the iPhone on how they sync? Any ideas? BTW, my IT dept is stumped - figure this out and educate them at the same time. Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 11, 2012 11:09 AM

7 replies

Jun 19, 2012 5:40 AM in response to Hussungdc

My IT came up with two workarounds. Either make multi-day events "all day", or ale them individual day events for each day of the multi-day event. They research and found that there was a service pack update that addressed this, but the application of it at enterprise level was not going to be feasible at this point. The workaround was ok with me. Just remember to adjust your notifications so you aren't alerted to the event at midnight.

Outlook Enterprise Calendar Entries on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.